Chocolate and Snails Memories

Not going to lie - I love chocolate. I'm also pretty sure almost everyone else out there does as well! Always looking for an excuse to nibble some of my favourite delight, I was quite pleased to come across this article explaining how chocolate improves the memories of snails. (They don't know if it applies to humans yet, but I'm sure they'll find out soon enough!) Huzzah! Another marvellous reason that chocolate is good for me! Now unfortunately, as much as I love chocolate, and all the amazing health benefits it provides like it's flavonoids that act as antioxidants, and it's ability to lower blood pressure and cholesterol, I don't like that fact that it's also full of sugar and other not so amazing ingredients that practically cancel out all the health benefits. 
This is where the awesomeness of Miessence's BerryRadical comes in! It has certified organic raw cacao as one of it's 9 potent superfood ingredients - all with no processing, no cooking, and no sugar!
I get my daily chocolate craving satisfied, my body is flooded with antioxidants and I don't have to worry about the unwanted added ingredients - pretty sure it doesn't get much better than that!
Now if you'll excuse me, I feel a chocolate craving coming on...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Helpful Organic tips? Write them here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...